Read the November 2010 newsletter from the Council for Global Equality.
We’ve been busy this fall promoting a U.S. foreign policy inclusive of sexual orientation and gender identity. I hope you’ll read more about our work and join us in promoting global equality today.
- Council Celebrates Two Years of Advocacy
- Council Meets with Under Secretary of State Maria Otero
- US Record on LGBT Rights Reviewed at UN Human Rights Council
- Council Facilitates Amsterdam Summit of National LGBT Groups
- Council Raises LGBT Hate Crimes and Discrimination at Human Rights Conference in Warsaw
- Are Multinational Corporations Caring More About Their LGBT Employees Around the World?